[Newman-l] WEEK 7

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:40:42 EST 2016

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying this great weather we're having!

Here are the announcements for this week!

Monday: Women's bible study from 8-9 in the library

Tuesday: Theology Tuesday (AKA Topher Tuesday) will be from 8-9 in the Knights of Columbus room. The rosary will also be prayed at 7:00 in the chapel

Wednesday: Newman Night! Mass at 5:30, dinner at 6:00, and our meeting at 7:15

Friday: The divine mercy chaplet will be prayed at 3:00 at St. Paul. There is also the Athens Catholic Fish Fry from 4:30-7 is you are staying in Athens for spring break

Don't forget: If you are interested in going on the "Steubenville Experience" for spring break please contact Paul!

That's it for announcements and have a great week and a great spring break next week!

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair