[Newman-l] Wait, it's week 10?!

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 27 13:13:52 EDT 2015

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope the rain hasn't got anyone down because we're over halfway through the semester!

Here are the announcements for the rest of the week:

Tuesday: The rosary will be prayed tonight at 8:30 at Christ the King

Wednesday: Newman night! We've had a busy couple of weeks so come enjoy great company and a great meeting! Mass is at 5:30 in the chapel, dinner is at 6:00 and our meeting is at 7:15

Thursday: Theology Thursday will be from 8-9 in the Knights of Columbus room. *Something to keep in mind: starting NEXT THURSDAY November 5th, Jimmy will be holding a game night in the lounge every other Thursday following Theology Thursday at 9:00. Come enjoy a great discussion and stay for games afterward!

Friday: The Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed at 3:00pm at St. Paul

Sunday: The Bishop will be at 6:00 mass! We would like to see as many students at this mass as possible so talk it up to your friends!

Everyone have a fun and safe Halloween weekend!

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair