[Newman-l] Newman Week 12

Soellner, Kaylee ks145610 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 16:17:26 EDT 2015

Hi friends!

Hang in there you guys! We're on the home stretch, only a few more weeks until finals!

[cid:37f12887-7fa3-4d8e-ba73-5880b0bbc3a1] .....definitely.

Here's what's going on this week!

[cid:8308fc06-2537-41f2-9ee4-4c9eced1c4a6]

Ladies for the Lord is tonight! It will be at St. Paul's at 7:30.

There will be a Chrism mass at St. Mary's in Marietta on Tuesday night at 7PM. Everyone will be meeting at Christ the King and leaving no later than 5:15! Make sure you message Kristina if you plan on going!

Tuesday night there is another Ladies for the Lord event, there will be a Seder meal at the Holy Family Center at 7:30!!

The Rosary will be prayed Tuesday night at St. Paul's at 8:30.

Every Tuesday, starting on April 6, there will be a Catholic women's Bible Study, focusing on how to be courageous and strong daughters of the King! It will be from 5-6 or 6:30 at St. Paul's.

The Sisters will not be coming this week, so there will be NO For Ladies Only this week!

Wednesday night there will be a showing of The Passion of the Christ with discussion afterwards, from 4:30-7 at St. Paul's!

Wednesday night there is NO Newman meeting or dinner!
We will instead be having the Newman officer team discernment meeting at St. Paul's this week. It will start at 7:15 and be an hour or an hour and a half of prayerful discernment and discussion about our new officer team for next year. Even if you did not apply, please come and be a part of this prayerful process.

Every Friday the Divine Mercy Chaplet is prayed at St. Paul's at 3PM! (We learned about this on retreat--come try it out!!)

Spring Formal is April 11! The theme is "Night with the Stars", or Hollywood themed!

April 14 is our Insomnia Cookies fundraiser! Just make a delicious purchase between 12PM and 3AM and 5% of all sales will go to Newman!

April 22 is our B-Dubs fundraiser. Get ready to demolish some wings for a good cause! We'll hear more details at the meeting this week.

Race for a Reason is April 25. Make sure you are signed up, and be raising money for our Newman community and all we do! Here is the link! http://www.imathlete.com/donate/NewmanCatholicCommunity2015?z=1426470320855

Can't wait to see all of your faces this week!