[Newman-l] UNSUBSCRIBE

McCarthy, Brian mccarthy at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 15 13:17:28 EDT 2014

UNSUBSCRIBE

On Sep 15, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Eilers, Benjamin <be788910 at ohio.edu<mailto:be788910 at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Howdie Hoe Newmaners!!! Hope everyone had a wondeful weekend here is some stuff you should know!

Monday: Softball Softball Game WOOT WOOT. Players be at the intramural field by 6:45. Paige will be willing to meet people at Christ The King at 6:30 to walk over with people! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR OU ID

Wednesday: Prepare to ge your nerd on for this meeting as we try to figure out if it's Game of Throans, Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter or the Bible!!! meeting is at 7:15, dinner at 6, and mass at 5:15!

Thursday: Bible Study will be at 5pm at St Pauls!! Contact Kristina (kt330510 at ohio.edu<mailto:kt330510 at ohio.edu>) with any questions!
Ladies for the Lord! Will meet at St Paul's at 7:30!  email Maria (mh281710 at ohio.edu<mailto:mh281710 at ohio.edu>) with any questions!

Friday: We will be chalking around campus to advertise for Newman!! We will meet at St Pauls at 6pm! Come help advertise Newman! Contact Ben (be788910 at ohio.edu<mailto:be788910 at ohio.edu>) with questions!!

This weekend: We will be having a divine mercy holy hour on Sunday!! Time to be announced at the meeting on Wednesday!

If you are new, here is how to find us on social media!!
    Twitter: @OhioNewman
    Facebook Group: <https://www.facebook.com/groups/ounewmancatholiccommunity/> https://www.facebook.com/groups/ounewmancatholiccommunity/

Have a great week everybody!!!!!!!!

Ben Eilers
Ohio University '15
Political Science/Pre-Law
Students Defending Students Assistant Director of Administration
Newman Catholic Community Public Relations (PR) Chair