[Newman-l] Newman Week 3!!!

Eilers, Benjamin be788910 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 7 21:43:44 EDT 2014

?Howdie Hoe Newmaners!! Hope everyone had a great weekend and hope everyone has a great week 3! Here are a few things you should know!

Monday: First Softball Game of the year will be on WOOT WOOT. Players be at the intramural field by 6:45. Paige will be willing to meet people at Christ The King at 6:30 to walk over with people! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR OU ID

Wednesday, 5:15 mass, 6 dinner, 7;15 Meeting! This weeks meeting is going to be a Q and A about all sorts of Catholic things!!! COME WITH QUESTIONS

Thursday: Ladies for the Lord! Will meet at St Paul's at 7:30! The Pregnancy Resource Center will be visiting and talking about all sorts of awesome stuff! Contact Maria with any questions

Friday: Guys for God will have the first meeting of the year! We will meet at CTK at 6:30 then head over to Ben and Thomas's apartment for some Mario kart, and other general meet and greet stuff! We will also discuss what we want out of it this year! Contact Ben with any questions

That's all for now! Make sure you are following us on Twitter @OhioNewman. Have a great week!

Ben Eilers
Ohio University '15
Political Science/Pre-Law
Students Defending Students Assistant Director of Administration
Newman Catholic Community Public Relations (PR) Chair