[Newman-l] Newman Week 7!!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:16:14 EST 2014

Hey Newmaners!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here is the schedule of events for this week!

Wednesday
Mass at 5:15pm at Christ the King
Dinner at 6pm at the Parish Center
Newman Meeting at 7:15pm! This meeting will be on service!! Please bring any canned or boxed goods that you would like to donate!! :)

Intramural Sports: Soccer on Mondays and Volleyball on Thursdays! Contact Megan or Ben to sign up!
T-shirts! If you want a T-shirt please bring money to Nancy by Wednesday!

Race for a Reason! Will be April 26th! You can sign up for it now!

Ladies for the Lord! We will meet TONIGHT at the PC at 7pm!

See Everyone Wednesday!!! :)