[Newman-l] LAST WEEK OF NEWMAN FOR FALL!!!!!!!

Eilers, Benjamin be788910 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 1 13:07:53 EST 2014

Hope everyone had a fantastic thanksgiving and hopefully everyone survived Black Friday, here are this weeks announcements!

Tuesday:   A Rosary will be prayed at 8:30 at St Paul's. Talk to Austin for details!!

Wednesday: 5:15 mass, 6 dinner 7:15 Meeting!!! This weeks meeting will be lead by the sisters who will be informing us how we can rightfully prepare ourselves for Christmas! See you there!!!

Thursday: Ladies for the Lord will be held at 7:30 talk to Maria for details!!!

Friday:  A Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed 3pm at St Paul's! Talk to Austin for details!

Things to be aware of

  *   ??This week is our LAST MEETING OF THE SEMESTER :(
  *   Next week is finals week, however most of your fellow newmaners will be hanging out and studying at St. Pauls! So don't go to Alden where it is hotter than the sun and super crowded with people you don't know, come to St Paul's where you'll be surrounded by friends and not wonder if you are in a library or the surface of the sun!!! COME STUDY AT ST PAUL'S NEXT WEEK!!!

Ben Eilers
Ohio University '15
Political Science/Pre-Law
Students Defending Students Assistant Director of Administration
Newman Catholic Community Public Relations (PR) Chair