[Newman-l] Newman Week 5 Events!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 30 15:27:25 EDT 2013

________________________________

Good Afternoon Newmaners!!

I hope you all have had a FUN-FILLED weekend! Thanks to those who participated in Cardboard City! It was a huge success! Here are some events happening this week:

Wednesday

Mass 5:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center Chapel
Dinner 6:00pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
Newman Meeting 7:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
                                Megan will be focusing on pilgrimages and her trip to Israel!

Newman Softball game is Tuesday September 17th at 6:40pm! Please be there by 6:20pm if you are playing!

Save the Date! Catholic Student Retreat will be held November 1,2, 3! Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information.

If you know of someone who needs to buy football tickets for the Homecoming game against Central Michigan please contact Devin! Tickets are $30 and a portion of the purchase goes towards Newman! dw211709 at ohio.edu

Ladies for the Lord! Our first meeting will be tonight September 30th! We will be meeting with the Catholic Women's Club for food and conversation at 8:00pm. We will meet at the PC at 7:45pm and walk together to Angela's house at 120 Morris Ave. Contact Katie if you have any questions! kh963612 at ohio.edu

Guys for God! Our first meeting will be Tuesday October 1st as soon as the softball game ends (around 7:45pm) Guys will be baking for the bake sale. The baking will take place at the Parish Center and at Devin's house! Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information.

BAKE SALE! Baking will be Tuesday Oct 1st around 7:45pm and Thursday Oct 3rd at 7pm. We will be baking at the Parish Center Kitchen and at Devin's house. Also we need help selling our goodies! There will be a sign up at the meeting Wednesday. The times would be Saturday 5pm @ CTK, Sunday 8:30am @ St. Paul, Sudnay 10am @ CTK, Sunday 11:30 St. Paul, and Sunday 6pm at CTK. The bake sale proceeds will go towards the GoodWorks dinner.

Have a great day today and see everyone Wednesday! :)