[Newman-l] Parish Picnic

Eilers, Benjamin be788910 at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 14 13:18:43 EDT 2013

Howdy Hoe Newmaners!!,
    Hope everyone's week 3 went well! If you have been paying attention in mass the past couple weeks you would know that TOMORROW from 2-5 is the Parish Picnic!! This is a great way to get to know some of the parishioners and hang out with some awesome Newman people! I am thinking we meet at the PC at 1:50 then we can head over! If you are interested in going respond to this email or shoot me a text at 614-202-2156. If you have a car and you can drive let me know!!

See you all there!
Ben Eilers