[Newman-l] Newman Week 2 Events!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 3 14:35:56 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon Newmaners!!

I hope you all had a FANTASTIC labor day weekend! Thanks for everyone who was able to make it to our first Newman meeting of the year! We had a great turn out and hope to see everyone again Wednesday! Here are some events happening this week:

Wednesday

Mass 5:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center Chapel
Dinner 6:00pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
Newman Meeting 7:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center

Thursday

Prayer Service @ Christ the King from 6:00pm to 7:00pm for events in Syria.

Sunday

Ice Cream Social after the 6:00pm mass!

The Nuns will be arriving Tuesday evening and they will be here until Thursday morning! If you are free Wednesday please stop by the Parish Center and say hello!

Please sign up for Newman Softball this week! Our first game is September 10th @ 6:40pm. There will be a computer at Newman that you can use to sign up for softball.

Cardboard City is September 28th! Cost for a t-shirt is $25 participants are highly encouraged to stay over night in your shelters!

The 2013-2014 Newman Calender is attached please check it out to see all the events happening for the year!

Have a good day today and see everyone tomorrow! :)