[Newman-l] Newman Week 6 Events!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 7 15:37:00 EDT 2013

________________________________

Good Afternoon Newmaners!!

I hope you all have had a RELAXING weekend! Thanks to everyone who helped with the Bake Sale! We reached our goal! :) Here are some events happening this week:

Wednesday

Mass 5:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center Chapel
Dinner 6:00pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
Newman Meeting 7:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
                                Devin, Ryan, and Ben will be presenting info about JP2 and we will be doing fun activities!

Newman Softball game is Tuesday September 17th at 6:40pm! Please be there by 6:20pm if you are playing!

Save the Date! Catholic Student Retreat will be held November 1,2, 3! There is going to be a T-Shirt Design contest for the Retreat Shirts! We need your T-Shirt design by Sunday Oct. 13th! Retreat will be $20 without a T-Shirt and $25 with a T-Shirt. You can sign up through Oct. 30th. Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information.

If you know of someone who needs to buy football tickets for the Homecoming game against Central Michigan please contact Devin! Tickets are $30 and a portion of the purchase goes towards Newman! dw211709 at ohio.edu

HOMECOMING! There will be a cookout Saturday Oct. 12th at the Parish Center at 11am! We will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad, fruit salad, and much more! We will be playing corn hole, Frisbee, football, and soccer! Come celebrate Bobcat football with us before the game! We will be heading to Peden Satdium around 12:30pm and the game starts at 2pm.

Ladies for the Lord! Thanks to everyone who came to the first meeting! We will have another meeting Monday Oct 14th at the Parish Center Lounge at 8pm! Contact Katie if you have any questions! kh963612 at ohio.edu

Guys for God! Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for meeting information!

Throughout the month of October at Christ the King there will be a rosary 20mins before all masses! At St. Paul's there will be a rosary after all masses!

Have a great day today and see everyone Wednesday! :)