[Newman-l] BAKE SALE! PLEASE READ ASAP PLEASE :)

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 31 20:58:07 EST 2013

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all have been enjoying this odd week and did forget that THIS WEEKEND we are providing food after some of the Masses. Goodies after 5pm on Saturday and breakfast foods after the morning two Masses on Sunday (P.s if we have food after we will extend this to 6pm). If you are attending these Masses please volunteer to help afterwards with food distribution! You can reply to this email or text me to let me know if you want to help.

TOMORROW We will be baking at the Parish Center at 6pm. (And there is a movie showing at 8pm so you can definitely do both!) Additionally if anyone just wants to bake and bring something let me know :)

Tentitively I am planning to bake Saturday morning too, please let me know if you are willing to help with this it may be at the PC may be at my apartment or I am open to volunteers of other locations.

Bottom line contact me via email or text if you can/want to help and with what! Please do what you can :) And thanks in advance everyone!

Yours in Christ,

Megan Norris
Newman Community Treasurer/Fundraising Chair
mn175810 at ohio.edu
330-631-7044