[Newman-l] Newman Week 1 events

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 26 21:09:04 EDT 2013

Good Evening Newmaners!

I hope you all had a GREAT first day of class! Here are some events happening this week:

Wednesday

Mass 5:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center Chapel
Dinner 6:00pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
Newman Meeting 7:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center

This Weekend

Ben Eilers is interested in getting a group together to go out to Strouds Run this weekend! If you are interested please talk to Ben after the meeting on Wednesday!

Also, if you havn't done so please:
Check out the Newman website: http://ounewmancommunity.weebly.com/
Like our Facebook page: Ohio University Catholic Community!
Follow us on Twitter: @NewmanCathComm

We will be posting information about events happening on these sites so please check them out!

Have a great rest of the week!