[Newman-l] FW: Good Works Timothy House urgent needs

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 16 00:35:57 EDT 2013

--
Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
   Communication Science & Disorders
       Linguistics
       Psychology
       TEFL Certificate
+ 1 740 391 3354
________________________________
From: Keith Wasserman [keith at good-works.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:57 AM
To: Wasserman Keith
Subject: Good Works Timothy House urgent needs

August 15, 2013

Friends,

We have just come through a very wonderful season of helping a lot of people through many different initiatives of Good Works.  We are so grateful for the support we have received!

Right now, the Timothy House on Central Avenue is at capacity and we have been challenged again by the number of people experiencing homelessness in our community and our ability to provide for all of them. Also, we are running low on food and supplies so I'm writing to ask if you might consider helping us with one or more of the following items. You can drop them off at The Timothy House.  It is always preferable when possible to call first and let us know you are coming because there are times when the staff are in meetings. (740.594.3333)

Also, can you pass this request along to friends you know who might want to be aware of the needs of people without homes in our community?

Thank you!

LOVE is still a verb,

Keith Wasserman

PS- PLEASE like us on Facebook (if you are on Facebook)  www.Facebook.com/Good.Works.Athens<http://www.Facebook.com/Good.Works.Athens>

Pasta (all kinds)
Macaroni and cheese
Rice
Canned tomato products
Tomato/spaghetti sauce
Breakfast cereal
Fruit (fresh and canned)
Sandwich foods (like cheese and lunchmeat and bread)
Peanut butter
Meat (chicken, beef, tuna, etc)
Granola bars (for residents’ lunches)

Paper towels
Laundry detergent
All-purpose household cleaner
Gallon-sized ziplock bags
Shampoo and conditioner
Deodorant
Razors

[cid:3385550222_1451564]

Keith Wasserman
Good Works, Inc.
P.O. Box 4
Athens, Ohio 45701

CONTACT INFORMATION
Good Works Administrative Office 740.594.3339
The Timothy House 740.594.3333
The Hannah House 740.594.3336
Service Living 740.818.3868
Founder/ Executive Director 740.594.9000

Web www.good-works.net<http://www.good-works.net>

www.goodworkswalk.net<http://www.goodworkswalk.net>
www.Facebook.com/Good.Works.Athens<http://www.Facebook.com/Good.Works.Athens>
http://serviceliving.wordpress.com/