[Newman-l] Newman-Week 14

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 15 22:50:32 EDT 2013

Hey guys!!

This Wednesday, we will be having our Newman meeting at 7:15 PM at the PC!  It will be an amazing meeting, so please come and have fun!  Here are more announcements for the future events:

-Wednesday, a small group of us will be getting together to pray the Rosary at 4:45 Pm at the PC.

-Wednesday, there will be NO Mass at 5:15 PM!!  Although there will still be FREE dinner at the regular time (6:00 PM).

-Wednesday, if you plan on attending Race for a Reason, make sure you get contacts and email addresses and bring them to the meeting.  Afterwards, talk to Megan Norris and get the letter from her to send to your contacts!  If you have any questions, ask Megan.

-If you have not paid Ryan yet for Retreat, make sure you do that immediately!! The price for just the retreat is $20 per person or if you want a shirt to go along with the retreat, it will be $25 per person.

-Retreat is this weekend!!!!!!!! Wooo!!! Be at the PC at 4:45 PM!! We will be leaving at 5:00 PM on Friday.  On Sunday, we should be arriving back in Athens by 12:00 PM.  The retreat will be in Portsmouth.

-Race for a Reason is next weekend (April 27th)!!

-Senior Send Off will be next Wednesday's meeting!  Make sure you SAVE THE DATE and come!!  It will be an awesome time!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week and I will see you all on Wedensday!!

Lindsey Scott

www.ohio.edu/~newman<http://www.ohio.edu/~newman>