[Newman-l] Newman-Week 13

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 8 19:09:43 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

This Wednesday we will be having our Newman meeting!  It will be at 7:15 PM (like always) at the PC.  We may have a special guest stopping by, so please come and show your support and have fun! Here are more announcements for future events:

-TONIGHT!!!! Ladies for the Lord will be taken place at the PC.  Show up at 8:00 PM!

-Wednesday, there will be a small group of us getting together to pray the Rosary at 4:45 PM at the PC.

-Wednesday, Mass will be at Christ the King Parish Center's Chapel! It will begin at 5:15 PM.  There will also be FREE food afterwards!

-Wednesday, if you plan on attending Race for a Reason and have NOT gotten any letters or emails to send to other people from Megan Norris, PLEASE bring your addresses and emails to the Newman meeting!  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Megan (mn175810 at ohio.edu).

-Wednesday, BRING money for Retreat to the Newman meeting!!  If you plan on going to Retreat but DO NOT want a shirt, the price will be $20.  If you plan on going and DO want a shirt, then the price will be $25.  Give your money to Ryan Altenbach (ra628110 at ohio.edu).

-This Friday (April 12th), Newman will be hosting a Childcare event!  The Parish center will be doing a Catholicism series for the parents and while they will be participating in that, we will be watching over their kids!  If you are available or interested, PLEASE let Amanda Lockwood (al386308 at ohio.edu) know!  The event will be from 6:30-8:30 PM.  We need all the help that we can get!

-SAVE THE DATE! Retreat will be the weekend of April 19th-21st.  More details will be given at a later date.

-Race for a Reason will be on April 27th (A Saturday).

If you have any question about the dates of the events or more details about them, feel free to ask me! THANK YOU to everyone who has been attending the Newman meetings this semester!  Please keep it up!  For those who have not been able to attend, don't worry!  There are still a few more weeks left until the semester is over with!!  Let's end this semester strong!  Good luck with this week everybody!!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair
www.ohio.edu/~newman<http://www.ohio.edu/~newman>