[Newman-l] Week 2-Saints

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 3 21:18:35 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!!

There will be a Newman meeting this Wednesday at the PC at 7:15 PM.  The topic is on Saints.  It will be a blast, so come to the meeting and have a great time!  Here are other events going on this week:

-TOMORROW NIGHT(Tuesday) some of us will be spray painting the Richland Wall at 11:40 PM.  We will be meeting there.  If you need a ride there and back, please contact me because I will be driving my car.  Also, wear old clothes and shoes!

-Friday (September 7th) there will be a Welcome Back Student Picnic located at the Parish Center from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM.

Also, remember that there is free Wifi at the Parish Center.  So if the library is too crowded and you would like peace and quiet, come to the PC and study! Other Friends can come too! Have a good week number two!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair
email: ls293209 at ohio.edu