[Newman-l] Week 14-Meditation

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 27 00:16:07 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

We will be having a Newman meeting this Wednesday at 7:15 PM at the PC! This meeting will be all about de-stressing and meditating.  Here are the rest of the announcements coming up:

-Tuesday, there will be a Christmas Tree set up for Christ the King.  We will meet in the lounge at 8:45 PM at the PC!  Get ready to decorate!

-Wednesday, a group of us will be getting together at 4:45 PM at the PC to say the Rosary.  Please feel free to join!

-Wednesday, there will be a Mass at 5:15 PM at the Christ the King Parish Center Chapel.  Afterwards, there will be a Free dinner!

-Thursday, there will be Ladies for the Lord!  The time and place will be announced at a later time.

-Saturday morning there is a Rent-A-Newmaner event (time will be announced at a later time).  We need all the help we can get!  Contact Megan if you are available or interested.

-Saturday night there will be a mini Christmas Party!  Meet at the PC at 7:00 PM in the Lounge.  We will be having praise and worship and then have Christmas treats and watching Christmas movies afterwards!!  Come and have fun and stay for however long you would like!

-DON'T FORGET! Penny Wars is still going on....but this is the LAST WEEK to participate in it and put change in the bags!  May the best year win!

That's all for now!! I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and I will see you at Wednesday's meeting!

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair