[Newman-l] Friendly Service Reminders

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Fri May 4 14:43:02 EDT 2012

Hey guys!!!

I know I send out a lot of emails, but good news I am almost done with nagging people about the same events!!! (for now :) )
First order of Business is PNO!! It is tomorrow night be there around 5 to help set up at the PC. Bring Kid friendly movies!!

Second Order of Business is RELAY!!! Please sign up and Raise Money!!! A 25 dollar Itunes card will be awarded to the winner!!! Email me if you want to sign up!! It'll be a lot of fun!! Here's the agenda below for you to see how entertaining it will be!! Come on peeps, it'll be fun!! We are selling food and games, so please come and help us raise money for the American Cancer Society!!!

Amanda Lockwood

Service Chair

Relay Schedule
4:00-5:00
Registration
5:00-6:00
Opening Ceremonies
Ent: Dean Lombardi, Survivor Lap
6:00-7:00
Theme: Hope  Lap (Purple Everywhere)
Ent:
7:00-8:00
Theme: Clothing lap, Inside out, Oversized, ect
Ent:
8:00-9:00
Theme: Walk backwards/piggy back
Ent: Burning River Ramblers
9:00-10:00
Ent: Luminary Ceremony
10:00-11:00
Theme: Silent picket lap, Memorial Lap

11:00-12:00
Ent: Miss Relay Contest
Theme: Cross dressed lap
12:00-1:00
Theme: Rave Lap
Ent: Dave Rave
1:00-2:00
Theme: Conga Line
Ent: Dave Rave
2:00-3:00
Theme:  OU Spirit Lap
Ent: Games, Frozen t-shirt, Balloon toss, musical chairs, Cancer fact games
3:00-4:00
Theme: Dance Laps - YMCA, Cupid Shuffle, Macarena, Electric Slide, Cotton Eye Joe, Hokie-Pokie, Chicken dance, Etc.
Ent: Zumba
4:00-5:00
Theme: Fundraiser laps, Stop the song!
Ent: Fear Factor
5:00-6:00
Theme: Red Light/Green Light
Ent: Musical Chairs Scavenger Hunt
6:00-7:00
Theme: 3 legged race
Ent: Games: Newlywed/American Idol
7:00-8:00
Theme: PJ Lap
Ent: Yoga
8:00-9:00
Theme: Most Creative Trash Bag
Ent:
9:00-10:00
Theme: Children’s Cancer Lap (Toy Drive)
Ent: Tap Cats
10:00-11:00
Ent: Closing Ceremonies