[Newman-l] Parish Center Study Time

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 4 16:46:49 EDT 2012

Hey everyone!!!!

As you all know, it is finals week and most of the time Alden Library is jam packed and loud.  Well what other place is better to study at than the Parish Center!!? Feel free to come by and study here! You get loads of work done! All this week (Monday-Friday),the lounge, the big room, and the library are open to anyone. The t.v. room is open after tomorrow (Wednesday-Friday). On Monday (today), Tuesday, and Wednesday, the PC will be unlocked until 9:00 pm. If you want to study at the PC on Thursday or Friday, be at the PC by 5:00 pm. If you have other plans going on and cannot study until later after the doors become locked, then contact me, Sarah, or Cara and we will let you in. For those who have cars and do not want to walk in the dark or get towed (the towing guy usually kidnaps cars around the PC at midnight), we have parking passes that are available anytime this week, but they do expire June 9th. If you are borrowing a pass (for studying purposes only), please return it.  Contact Cara if you would like a pass.  Thanks! Good Luck on Finals and Happy Studies!!!

-Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair

Contact number: 740-336-8998