[Newman-l] Almost There!

vgman76 at zoomtown.com vgman76 at zoomtown.com
Tue Feb 28 01:31:31 EST 2012

Just as a reminder meeting for Whose Line tomo.... I mean today at 9PM in the PC, please bring your hats/props so we can get an accurate picture of what we still need. Look for the meeting to last about a hour or two.

For everyone else, the actual event is set for Thursday night starting around 7 (I think) and it will be in the lounge. You are welcome to bring one or two friends to make up the "audience" as long as they will be respectful of the environment they are in and can keep it somewhat appropriate . Lets make this a good one!