[Newman-l] Baking & Study Night at the PC

Miles, Cara cm258507 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:37:25 EST 2012

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to remind you all / let you know about what's going on at the PC tonight. Beginning at 7:30pm we will be baking things to sell at the Fish Fry which we will be hosting (tomorrow). We are also coming up to the end of the quarter and since baking is a task that also involves waiting... we will be combining the task of baking with studying.

Please bring any ingredients to bake whatever you'd like or bring ideas! If any of you have meal plans that would allow you to purchase some things from the market using extra meals, that would be amazing as well!

The event will last as long as people would like to stay, so please stop by whenever you have the time! Please, let me know if you have any questions [614.312.8863]. Come to study, to bake or BOTH!! :)

Hope to see you TONIGHT!
AMDG,

Cara

PS!

TONIGHT
-Eucharistic Adoration 6pm in the CTK Chapel
-"Whose Line is it Anyway" planning meeting 7pm
-Baking & Study Party 7:30pm

TOMORROW
-Fish Fry! We (Newman) are the first host's this Lenten Season :) to help please arrive by 4pm!
 (Fish Fry's are held every Friday through Lent! Same place, same time... only different hosts)