[Newman-l] Week 6-Eucharist

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:42:30 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone!

This Wednesday's Newman meeting will be about the Eucharist!  The meeting will take place at the PC at 7:15 pm. So be there or be square!  Here are other announcements for this quarter:

-TONIGHT! There is a formal planning meeting at the PC at 8:30 pm.

-Tomorrow (Tuesday), there is a CVB meeting at Redbrick at 6:30 pm. So come and hangout! Lets talk about our catholic views and discuss other topics. Food and drinks are available too!

-PNO planning meeting will be tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7:45 pm at the PC.  Let's come up with ways to celebrate Mother's day with the young children!

-PNO will be on May 5th (Saturday) at the PC from 6 pm to 10 pm.  To help set up and get things ready, be at the PC by 5 pm.

-There will be a Latin traditional Mass in Columbus at 9:00 am on Sunday, May 6th.  Be at the PC in the morning at 7:15 am.  There will be carpooling.  If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

-Relay for life is from May 11th to May 12th. It's not too late to sign up!!! It is now a competition to see who can raise the most money.  Whoever wins gets a prize! If you raise more than $100 then you will get a free t-shirt!! The money will be donated to the American Cancer Society, so lets donate for a good cause! Plus, we will be fundraising with friends, so its even better! LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!!

-Spring Formal will be taken place at the PC on May 12th (Saturday night). If you plan on eating at Formal, it will be $10 per person and $20 if you bring a date. Please let us know if you will be attending and plan on eating! We need to let Dinning Services know how many people will be there for the meal.

-Student Retreat will be from May 18th to May 20th and will be at St. Johns in Logan.  It is $10 per person and if you would like a t-shirt as well, it will be $5 extra. The t-shirt is optional. This Retreat is going to be off the hook! So lets all go have fun and hangout with one another!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in the events that happened over the weekend! We all greatly appreciate it! Have a good rest of the day!

Lindsey Scott

Publicity