[Newman-l] Relay For Life!

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 22 14:16:13 EDT 2012

Hey Guys!

I know I have been blowing up your email about Relay, but I'm not going to stop. So, Sarah and I have started a competition as to who can raise the most money (currently I am winning). We're going to make it a group wide competition, so you all have a lot of catching up to do!!!! There will be prizes!! Let's go!! So first sign up for the team, second- send emials to family and friends from the relay page. 3- raise more money than me and Sarah to win. GOOD LUCK!!!

Amanda Lockwood