[Newman-l] Week 2-Holy Week

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 2 21:43:43 EDT 2012

Hey Newmaners!!

This Wednesday’s meeting will be about Holy Week at 7:15 pm at the Parish Center. It will be very entertaining! So come and have a good time! Also, here are more fun events that are coming up:

-Chrism Mass in Marietta Tuesday (Tomorrow). We are going to carpool so be at the PC by 5:30 pm.

-A planning meeting for next week’s meeting will be this Wednesday at 6:15 pm at the PC. The topic is God and Government.

-Formal planning meeting this Thursday at 8:00 pm at the PC.

-Run for a Reason is Saturday April 28th. Talk to Megan if you need more information or if you have any ideas and would like to be involved.

-Athens Beautification Day is Sunday April 29th from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm.  Please come and help out to make Athens a much cleaner environment!

-Relay for Life is from May 11th to May 12th. It is a Cancer Fundraiser and will be held at Pruitt Field. So sign up with The Newman Community! Talk to Amanda for more details and if you have any questions.

Come join us! Let’s finish the Lenten season strong and keep our Lenten goals in mind! Hope you are all having a great beginning of the week!

AMDG,
Lindsey
Newman Community Publicity Chair