[Newman-l] Give Kids the World

Miles, Cara cm258507 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 00:26:22 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Hopefully you all remember me mentioning Give Kids the World at the end of the Newman meeting last week. I am having a meeting this Thursday(9/15) at 8:00PM in the Parish Center lounge to further discuss and answer any questions you may have concerning the trip. If you have the slightest interest in going on this winter service trip or know you are planning on going please try and make it to this meeting so I can get an estimate of how many people are going. If you can not make it either email or text me please! For more information you can visit http://www.gktw.org/ or I have attached at document that outlines some of the activities we will be doing with the kids, as well as the payment plan for this fall, and when the actual date of the trip is. I hope to see you all Thursday! :)

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
Communication Science and Disorders | Psychology | Linguistics
Women's Club Basketball Vice President
Newman Community Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member
Respite Volunteer
(740) 391-3354<tel:%28740%29%20391-3354>