[Newman-l] Week 3

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:43:44 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,
Sorry for the late notice, but I have some great news!!! Tomorrows meeting on Be Still and know I am  God is going to be epic as some would say.  The meeting will begin at 7:15, if you have a camera please bring it with someway to download photos, and or email so if we have to download a program for your camera to work on someones computer please bring your computer so we can email them.  Or if you have a smart phone where you can e-mail pictures that works too.  Besides that I believe that is all for this week.

Nighty Night,
Joseph Noonan

Announcements for the week
-As Always Bible Study is at 6:30 every Tuesday I realize this is late but a reminder for next week.
-Give Kids the World, First payment is due please see Olivia
-Fall retreat planning meeting Thursday at 6:00 P.M.
- Worship meeting Thursday at 8:00 P.M
-If you would like to purchase an Awesome Newman T-shirt they will be 15 dollars.'