[Newman-l] week 2

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 16:10:25 EDT 2011

Hello Newmaners,
Congrats to all for making it to week 2, this week we will be having out meeting Wednesday 7:15 at Christ the King.  The meeting topic I believe is about how God views Children and this may fit into service somehow.
Here are some upcoming events

-          Bible Study tonight at 6:30 EST

-          Bake Sale this Sunday after mass

-          Help bake for the bake sale at 3:15 meet at Christ the King all are welcome

-          Painting the Wall tonight going to be a fun time meet at midnight outside of Bentley questions email me back or call me.

Peace all,

Joe Noonan