[Newman-l] Awesomeness

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 12 19:06:38 EDT 2011

    Newmaners, who wants to have some fun tomorrow night (Tuesday) around midnight.    Getting to the point the Giant wall by Bentley that can be painted on, well we are going to do that at midnight tomorrow, meet there.  Everyone can come, It is going to be a blast.  Where clothes you do not mind  getting paint over them.  If you still have no idea what I am talking about here are some options.

- Call me 937-269-9573

-e-mail back

- show up by Bentley on the Richland bridge side

Thanks,

Joseph Noonan

P.S. If you need a ride or a walking buddy do the same as above.

P.S.S. This is all contingent it does not rain, if it rains there will be an email cancelling the event so far only 30 percent chance.