[Newman-l] Interfaith Peace Walk on 9/11

McDougle, Kathleen km254209 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 23:41:04 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!!

Just letting you know about an opportunity that we have this weekend to collaborate with the other faith communities in Athens. We will be participating in an Interfaith Peace Walk on Sunday evening at 7:15. The walk with be around Athens, near each of the churches by campus. There will be a memorial service at the conclusion of the walk at The Islamic Center.

We will be meeting as a group after 6 o'clock mass to walk together to UCM. Let me know if you have any questions! My cell is (419) 310-8330 so call or text if you need anything!

Thanks so much, and I hope to see you there!!

Have a great weekend,
Kate McDougle
Newman Community Outreach Chair