[Newman-l] FW: St. Vincent de Paul volunteer program

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 6 13:18:29 EDT 2011

Hey guys, I received this a few days ago and just figured I would forward it along to everyone.  It looks like it's mostly focused towards the seniors this year about to graduate.

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
Communication Science and Disorders | Psychology | Linguistics
Women's Club Basketball Vice President
Newman Community Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member