[Newman-l] Celebrity Jeopardy!!

vgman76 at zoomtown.com vgman76 at zoomtown.com
Tue Oct 25 16:00:59 EDT 2011

So Thursday at 8 P.M., I will be hosting Celebrity Jeopardy night in the PC. For those of you who don't know, Celebrity Jeopardy was an SNL skit that ran during the late 90's and early 2000's and featured Will Farrell as Alex Trebek. It usually poked fun at how idiotic celebrities are when it came to trivia. My version will be a comedic, improv version of this set up. (I will go into the rules on Thursday in more detail). Basically it will be more about making jokes than about actually answering trivia questions. I should note that the skit was a little risque and were going to try to keep it (somewhat) appropriate. Hopefully we will have a fun time and get to flex some comedic chops.

Mike has already agreed to play the role of Trebek, so please thank him if you show up. Remember Thursday at 8.

your obedient servant
Matthew S. Burke