[Newman-l] Parents Night Out - TONIGHT!

McDougle, Kathleen km254209 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 22 12:33:34 EDT 2011

Hi Newmaners!

I hope you are all having a great weekend so far! Just as a reminder, we will be holding our quarterly Parents Night Out babysitting event at the Parish Center tonight, October 22nd. Anyone who is available to help us we would love to have your help! Start time for the event is 5:30 pm, with the kids arriving at 6:00 pm and being picked up around 10:00pm. If you can help at any time during the event it would be greatly appreciated!

I hope to see many of you tonight!

Many thanks,
Kate McDougle

P.S. The kids would love to see everyone in costumes!
P. P. S. Bring some Halloween movies, or just any kid-appropriate movies that you have!