[Newman-l] Happy Autumn

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 14 09:31:30 EDT 2011

Happy Autumn
   [cid:53BA1BBCDCCE46E8843048AFDD2BF5E8 at WaltPC]
                        Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.
                        God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off you.
                        He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff--
                        including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.
                        Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts
                        His light inside you to shine for all the world to see.
                        This was passed on to me from another pumpkin.
                                    I liked this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.
      Happy Fall!