[Newman-l] week 5

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 4 21:26:52 EDT 2011

Hello this Joe's friend using his e-mail, emailing about week 5 and the meeting about six degrees of separation.  Even though I do not know you I am sure somewhere we can find a line where we can make connections to each other maybe separated by 6 other people.  So come to the Newman meeting tomorrow 7:15 to learn about six degrees of separation.   Maybe I'll even be there, but coming from Villanova could be hard  have a great meeting.

Peace,
Joshua Howell

Announcements
Retreat this weekend
PNO OCT 22
Social activities (talk to Matt)

P.S. this was sent by me Noonan just wanted to make you think