[Newman-l] Retreat Sign up!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 3 14:04:10 EDT 2011

Hello Newman!
This email is a reminder to everyone that the deadline to sign up for Fall Retreat is this Wednesday after Newman. I need a final number by no later than then to finalize plans. If you cannot make it to the meeting to sign up, please reply to this email or get ahold of me before Wednesday so i know that you are coming and we can arrange a time to get your payment in. My cell is 5132920231 im usually available all during the day so just get a hold of me ASAP!!
Remember there is a $10 payment if you want to come on the retreat. Again get a hold of me sometime before Wednesday to get your spot reserved.

Mike Kramer
Worship Chair
The Newman Community
Organizational Communication Major