[Newman-l] help us by eating!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 15:22:01 EST 2011

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a good finals week!
The group from Newman that is going to Give Kids the World this break for a service trip is having our last fundraiser this coming Monday, November 21st at Bdubs on Union. We are handing out the attached flyer/tickets to our friends on campus.  You can print these out for yourselves if you decide to come and 10% of your bill will go towards our cause.  So if you are still here Monday, take a break from studying with some friends and come to Bdubs for dinner :)

GKTWorld'ers get excited :)
watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GiveKidsTheWorld#p/u/1/v-4RRD1-SPE

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
Communication Science and Disorders | Psychology | Linguistics
Women's Club Basketball Vice President
Newman Community Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member