[Newman-l] Were going bowling

vgman76 at zoomtown.com vgman76 at zoomtown.com
Thu Nov 10 16:54:52 EST 2011

Hey it's Matt, just a reminder that were are going bowling this Saturday @ 2:00. We are going to meet at Newman and walk over but if your going to be late just head to the alley. Its at 28 Palmer Street. Remember that many uptown businesses (like Quiznos) have coupons for a free game. That being said I would still recommend bringing some cash for shoes and another game if you want to play more. Games there are only about 4.50 and shoes go for 2.50 so plan accordingly. Ill send another reminder on Saturday.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."