[Newman-l] Retreat!!!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Wed May 11 22:37:06 EDT 2011

Okay so here's the thing, like at said at Newman Retreat is this weekend and now is the time where i tell you all what you need to bring. Well obviously you need clothes for the weekend, any toiletries that you might need, swimming suit (if you plan on swimming), a pillow, maybe a blanket, any and all snacks you might want, any activities you might want to do during free time.

Those of you who are going need to be at the PC by no later than 515 so that we can all leave at 530 and get there by 6. Sarah has volunteered to drive the late car. If you need to go late contact her and we will figure something out.