[Newman-l] IMPORTANT CHANGE:Pancake Breakfast Set Up Saturday!

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 28 18:09:55 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone!

Set up for Pancake Breakfast is now on Saturday at 3.30!! NOT AT NOON!! Sorry for the late notice everyone, but there is something else that is going on at the PC that Nancy just called me about!

And while I am at it, Pancake Breakfast is Sunday  9-1. If you are working it or would like to help out, just haven't signed up, please be there at 8am. If your mom is in town bring her over and treat her to pancakes and support Newman! It's 4.50 (not 5 sorry got it wrong last time) for ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!!! So come over and help out or come bring your mom to eat!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Amanda Lockwood

al386308 at ohio.edu

 610-220-4475