[Newman-l] Spring Spike

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 22 20:05:59 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

I was asked to forward this email on behalf of Amanda Roden and Student Senate.  Please contact her if you are interested.  This sounds like great fun so I hope a team is able to get together!!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Sarah Nimeth
Ohio University | Communication Sciences and Disorders | Spanish
Newman Community Vice President
Christ the King Catechist
Academic Advancement Center Tutor
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Hey!

Here is the info about the volleyball tournament.

It is Sunday May 15th in the afternoon to evening. We are raising money for Havar Inc. It is a local group that supports and helps the handicapped in Athens County. It is $25 per team split by the 5 people on each team, so it is really cheap for some great fun. It will be held on the South Green volleyball courts. The prizes are fantastic and it would be wonderful to have the support of Newman. I am sure our team would be the most enthusiastic!

Please let me know if you would be willing to participate! I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

-- Amanda Roden
University Life Vice Commissioner
ar145009 at ohio.edu<UrlBlockedError.aspx>