[Newman-l] Week 2!

Zins, Alison az403609 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 22:54:35 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

This week we will be having our meeting on "Earth- Let's Take Care of It!" Come and discover ways we can be better stewards of our environment and help preserve it for generations to come! Remember to pick up a HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE at our meeting tomorrow 7:00pm.

Also, below is a list of the upcoming activities going on in Newman this week! Be sure to check them out!!

  *   Visions & Dreams Planning Meeting - This Thursday 7:00pm @ Parish Center (PC)
  *   Spring Retreat Planning Meeting - This Thursday 8:00pm @ PC
  *   NEWMAN Fish Fry - This Friday 4:30pm @ PC
     *   We are serving fish & food to parishioners
  *   Athens Beautification Day - This Saturday 10:30am-1:30pm
     *   We will be doing service activities which pertain to the earth and environment to help beautify the city of Athens; activities may include planting flowers, mulching, cleaning up trash...
  *   Parents Night Out (PNO) - This Saturday 6pm-10pm @ PC
     *   Activities are planned for children of the parish - so parents can have a date night!
  *   Bible Study - Mondays 7:30pm EST
     *   6:30 Central, 5:30pm Mountain, 4:30pm Pacific (in case there was any discrepancy)
  *   Chalking - Next Monday 8:00pm
     *   Time still being determined
     *   Who doesn't like to play with chalk?!!

See you there!

Ally Zins
Ohio University / Psychology
Newman Community Publicity Chair
OU Spanish Club Vice President
Alpha Lambda Delta member
Sigma Alpha Lambda member
Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology Membership Chair