[Newman-l] FW: Good Works opportunity to SERVE on Saturday

Lefebvre, Courtney cl195907 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:45:00 EDT 2011

Hey Newman,

Keith at Good Works sent me this email this morning and the former service chair in me thought I'd send it around.  They're looking for volunteers on Saturdays this spring and are a great organization to get involved with if you're interested in community service.

Hope your days go well!

Peace,
Courtney