[Newman-l] Friday Night Supper

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 12:49:18 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

Friday Night Supper is tomorrow! I switched up the time we will be leaving the Parish Center to 15 minutes earlier just to make sure we get everything done in time before dinner has to be served at 5:30.  So we will now be leaving the Parish Center at 4:00. Jess Sacksteder, however, will be taking a late car at 4:30 in case anyone has class until 4:00. His cell is 937-689-0496 and email is js248207 at ohio.edu. Contact him if you need to ride with the late car.
If you were planning on helping cook at all Beth and I will be making the pasta salad and cutting up vegetables for the veggie tray tomorrow (Friday). We could always use more help! Call my cell if you would like to help and I can let you know what time!
I really hope to see you all there!

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University | Hearing, Speech, and Language Sciences
Newman Community Service Chair
Women's Club Basketball Safety Officer
(740) 391-3354