[Newman-l] Week 4!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 28 18:03:43 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

Well it's Week 4 which means we are 40% of the way done with the quarter!!

This week we will be having a meeting on the Devil and the meeting will be held in the Church instead of the PC due to directory photos being held in the PC.

This Friday we will helping out with Friday Night Supper sponsored by Goodworks. Contact Olivia Pokas if you are interested in helping out. There will be a sign up sheet at the meeting tomorrow. We need around 10 people to help out so please if you can help sign up asap.

Also there will be a committee meeting to plan the meeting on The Kingdom of Heaven on Thursday at 6pm in the PC contact me (Mike Kramer) at mk250307 at ohio.edu or on my cell at (513)2920231 if you are interested.

Remember that you can sign up for a time to get your picture taken for the church directory. Sign up at www.ctkathens.org if you are interested.

That's all folks
Mike Kramer
Publicity officer