[Newman-l] Parish DIrectory

Courtney Horwat ch199607 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 22 21:36:16 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder that the church is doing a parish directory since Fr. Marty is retiring & we really, really want to include as many of our students as possible. It’s a painless way to have pictures taken, you’ll each get a FREE, color 8x10 pic as well as the directory AND they can order more pictures (great Christmas gifts!!!). One way they can schedule an appointment is to go to the CTK web page (www.ctkathens.org) & click on the appointment link at the top of the page, then choose a day & time, fill in the info as well as how many in the group. The appointment takes about 10 minutes more or less.

Please sign up!!!!!!

Thanks!
Courtney