[Newman-l] Random social event I forgot about and wanted to let people know about

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 17 20:18:10 EDT 2010

Okay, all well I completley forgot about this but my Uncle John is flying in an airshow in  Vinton county.  I would like to invite people to this event my uncle arrives at 11 on the 19th and he flies at one.  My Uncle said arrive early if I would like to hang out, he is a nice guy and you can check out his website at jjaero.com and youtube him (john black air show).  So please let me know and we can work out details on how and when we are going to get there.

Sorry for the late notice,

Joseph Noonan