[Newman-l] Week 1!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 20:39:13 EDT 2010

 Hey guys!
I really hope that you guys all had a great summer and classes are not getting to over worked quite yet.

As usual we will be having our very first meeting of the year at 715 tomorrow. The topic we will be discussing is welcome/carry your cross. Basically the best meeting ever!

Also this Saturday we will be having our Welcome Picnic at 2-4 in the front yard of the church. Spread the word and bring all your friends.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

This message has been approved my
Mike Kramer