[Newman-l] Week 6!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 12 17:43:59 EDT 2010

 Hey Everyone,

This week we will be having our meeting on the different religious communities around the world.

Next week (Oct. 22-24) we will be having retreat! If you signed up to go on retreat at the meeting last week please bring $15 to Chris Andrews. This will allow you to get your t-shirt at the end of retreat. The deadline for money will be the next Thursday so please try and get your money in asap.

As many of you know this week is Homecoming, and to celebrate we will be having a potluck get together on Saturday starting at 11-1:30 at the PC. Come hang out and meet the Alumni that are coming back.

Hope to see you all there
Mike Kramer
Newman Publicity