[Newman-l] Toast to the Lord Senior send off

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Mon May 31 21:46:14 EDT 2010

Hello newmaners
    Wednesday is Toast to the lord and senior send off please be at the PC around 6:45 and we will be leaving the PC at 7:00 Brittany is going to be the late car, so if your going to be late please contact her.  Also if people could bring pop and chips that would be apprecitated and anything they would like to do outside.  Back up plans we will be having this at the PC so the weather is not looking to good for the week lets just keep up the hope.